Even the smallest parts are crucial and need to last. Each of our high strength, corrosion resistant, specialty fastener products are custom engineered and manufactured from the highest-quality materials to meet your exact specifications.
All our products are US manufactured, made to last, and always delivered to you on time.
What parts do you need?
Need specific pieces made from specific materials? We’ll make them.
FEATURES OF ALL PRODUCTS
- Forged “Hot Headed” and Machine Finished
- SAE & Metric Sizes (#10 – 6.00″) – (6mm – 76mm)
- Superior Rolled Threads – Standard (up to 4.00″ – 100mm)
- Per Customer Print or Designed & Engineered
- Conform to (IFI) Industrial Fasteners Institute Standards, if required
Always made to last, we offer quality sockets, both special and standard, including:
- Monel K500 Socket Head Cap Screw
- Monel 400 Flat Socket Head Cap Screw
- 8740 Steel Socket Head Cap Screw
- 8740 Steel Cone Head Socket Cap Screw
- Inconel 625 Flat Socket Head Cap Screw
- A-286 Special Socket Head
- 17-4 PH Special Socket Head
- Inconel 718 Socket Head Cap Screw
Always made to last, we offer quality studs, both special and standard, including:
- Alloy 422 Stainless Special
- AL6XN Full Threaded Stud
- Inconel 718 Propeller Bolt
- Inconel 718 Special Stud
Always made to last, we offer quality bolts, both special and standard, including:
- Alloy 60 Hex Flange Bolt
- 310 Stainless Steel D-Head Bolt
- MP35N Spline Head Bolt
- Inconel 718 D-Head Bolt
- Waspaloy Hex Flange Bolt
- H11 Spline Head
- Silicone Bronze Flat Phillips Screw
- 304 Stainless Steel Eye Bolt
- A-286 Flat Head ACME Screw
- Monel K500 Hex Flange Bolt
Always made to last, we offer quality nuts, both special and standard, including:
- 316 Stainless Steel Nylon Lock Nut
- Monel K500 Barrel Nut
- B16 D-Head Cone Nut
- Inconel 625 Special Flange Lock Nut
- 17-4 PH Hex Nylon Lock Nut
- Inconel 718 12 Point Flange Lock Nut
- Alloy 422 Stainless Special Flange Lock Nut
- B16 Single D-Nut
- A-286 Special Castle Nut
STANDARD FEATURES OF ALL SPECIALTY PRODUCTS
- Hot forged “Hot Headed” and Machine Finished
- SAE & Metric Sizes (#10 – 6.00”) – (6mm – 76mm)
- Superior Rolled Threads – Standard (up to 4.00” – 100mm)
- Per Print or Designed & Engineered
- Conform to Industrial Fasteners Institute (IFI) Standards
SUPERIOR QUALITY MEANS SUPERIOR PRODUCTS.
The unmatched quality of our products is always held to the standards of our Quality Management System and Test Lab Registered & Compliant Programs.
- Registered to ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100
- Test Lab Compliant to ISO-17025
For more information about our Quality Compliant Programs, please visit our in-house lab page.
Quality is all about the details.
For more information on quality compliance and specifications, visit our specifications page.